Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed he will make a decision on his future within the next week.
AC Milan and Barcelona have set their sights on the 30-year-old, who has become one of the most feared forwards in the world since moving to Chelsea from Marseille in 2004.
The transfer speculation has intensified after the Ivory Coast international missed the Blues pre-season tour of Asia and Russia through injury.
Drogba has now revealed his representatives are set to meet in London and that an announcement will be made within seven days.

Future

"This next week will be key in terms of my future," Drogba said in the Sunday Mirror.
"And I am currently injured. People who say I am not don't know me at all because I always want to play.
"As for my future at Chelsea, well I have a contract with the club that is clear.
"But my agents will have a meeting in London and then it will be known once and for all."