CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

5 Agustus 2008

Mourinho To Ranieri: You Are Old And Fruitless

Ranieri had mentioned Mourinho during his sour grapes press conference after Juventus lost 3-0 to Hamburg.  

“I am not like Mourinho, I don’t have to win things to be sure of myself,” moaned Ranieri.  

This has prompted a reaction from the ‘Special One’ who just couldn’t help himself from taking aim, and gunning the Old Lady coach down with some heavy words.  

“I am in Italy to work hard rather than take part in a war of words,” Mourinho told Inter Channel.  

“I want to do well with Inter and do the best possible for us and to forget about the work of others.  

“Ranieri? I guess he’s right with what he said I am very demanding of myself and I have to win to be sure of things.  

“This is why I have won so many trophies in my career. Ranieri on the other hand has the mentality of someone who doesn’t need to win. He is almost 70 years old.  

“He has won a Supercup and another small trophy and he is too old to change his mentality.  

“He’s old and he hasn’t won anything.”  

The coach also spoke about Zlatan Ibrahimovic and he believes the Sweden star is better than Kaka and Lionel Messi.  

“Seeing Ibrahimovic in training makes me understand how Special he is,” said the coach.  

“Messi? Kaka? Ronaldinho? Ibrahimovic is the special one.”  

Mourinho’s words are likely to cause some controversy.  

The coach claimed he was not prepared to have a verbal fight with the rest only to eat his words and add petrol to the fire.  

Salvatore Landolina 

0 comments: