CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

12 September 2008

Figo Inspires Me, Inter For The CL - Quaresma

Quaresma arrived at San Siro on the final day of the transfer window and he was brought in by Jose Mourinho to be Luis Figo’s successor when he decides to hang up his boots.
The former Porto man is delighted to have the opportunity of playing alongside his childhood hero and he believes that Inter can win both the Champions League and Scudetto this season.
"There was one player who I always used to try and copy when I was young and his name is Luis Figo," Quaresma told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.
"He is so impressive and I always used to tell myself that I wanted to be just like him one day. It has gone even better for me as now I am playing alongside him.
"Inter has some great players and we are trying to aim for the Champions League and Scudetto. I am thinking about where Inter can go rather than what I can achieve."
Quaresma is likely to make his Serie A debut for the Nerazzurri this weekend when Jose Mourinho’s men welcome Walter Zenga and his Catania side to San Siro.
The ‘Special One’ is looking for maximum points following the 1-1 draw with Sampdoria in week one but Catania will be no easy feat.
Salvatore Landolina

0 comments: