CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

3 September 2008

Happy Pav: Bye Bye, Berba!

Berbatov completed a £31million switch to Manchester United just prior to the close of the transfer window, bringing an end to months of speculation and controversy.

The Bulgarian striker left White Hart Lane on less than amicable terms, as he essentially refused to play until the Spurs board agreed to let him move to Old Trafford.

The Lilywhites were reluctant to let the 27-year-old leave without first securing a replacement, but Pavlyuchenko's weekend arrival allowed the deal to go through.

And the Russian international will shed no tears at Berbatov's departure.

"I can’t really say anything about Berbatov leaving," he said in The Sun. "Let them all go then I’ll play. It’s good for me!"

Pavlyuchenko is also delighted to link up with Tottenham manager Juande Ramos, who has made no secret of the 26-year-old's central role in his grand plans.

"I’ve talked to Juande Ramos. He’s a nice man," the former Spartak Moscow striker added.

"He said he’s going to rely upon me. He played quite a big role in my transfer."

0 comments: