CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

11 Oktober 2008

Hleb: Signing Cesc would be absolutely Fab for Barcelona

Hleb and FabregasBarcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb admits he has been trying to persuade former Arsenal team-mate Cesc Fabregas to join him at the Nou Camp.
Spain international Fabregas vowed earlier this week that he would one day like to return to Barca, the club he left to join Arsenal in 2003, and for Hleb that day can not come soon enough.
The way things were: Cesc Fabregas and former Gunners team-mate Alex Hleb
Hleb moved to Barca this summer after three seasons at the Gunners, and the Belarus ace would be delighted if the highly-coveted Fabregas followed suit.
Hleb said in El Mundo Deportivo: "We get on very well on and off the pitch. For me he is like a brother. We call each other a lot to talk about things.
"He tells me he misses me at Arsenal and, without wanting to detract from anyone, I would love it if he came to Barca to be a part of all this.
"I don't stop insisting that he should return to Barca and he doesn't stop insisting that he is very happy at Arsenal and with Arsene Wenger.
"I will keep boring him until he changes his mind. If in the end he listens to me, I think it would be great for Barcelona."

0 comments: