CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

19 Juli 2008

Deco pleads with Drogba to stay

Drogba, 30, has been linked with possible transfers to Spain and Italy.
Deco said: "I don't know if he'll stay. I did speak to him and I told him I'd love him to stay and I'd love to play with him, he is a fantastic player.
"I just hope he can stay with us because he is one of the best forwards in the world and to win the Champions League you need players like Drogba."
Playmaker Deco, who joined Chelsea from Barcelona in a deal reported to be worth about £8m, would not be surprised if Drogba was tempted away from Stamford Bridge.


"Obviously, at this time many, many clubs are looking to buy a forward and it's difficult for most teams and Drogba is one of he best centre forwards in the world," said Deco.
"All the big clubs will want a player like him."
New Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari claimed at his official unveiling that Drogba was still "200% in his plans" for the squad.
A decision on Drogba's future is expected before the end of July.

0 comments: