Chelsea chief Luiz Felipe Scolari has hit back at comparisons with former Blues boss Jose Mourinho.
The Brazilian is fed up being compared with the Portuguese tactician who helped the club win two Premier League titles during his time in charge of Stamford Bridge.
Scolari insists he will do his things his own way in West London as he looks to bring success to Chelsea.

Personality

"My name is Luiz Felipe Scolari. I'm not Jose Mourinho. I have my own personality. I follow my way, not another way," snapped Scolari.
"I don't know if Mourinho says yes or no and I say different or not. To my players and the fans, I say what all coaches say - we need to win. Only this."
The Brazilian also ducked questions about whether he would take the defensive shackles off Chelsea's playing style.
"I don't know. I'll answer in June 2009 (after next season)," added Scolari.
"My way in Chelsea is the same as my way in my life. I want the same as I wanted in the clubs and national teams I worked with before - winning.
"This is my way. I follow this way, only this."