CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

23 Agustus 2008

It Feels As If I've Won The Champions League - Sheva

Andriy Shevchenko made his first comments as a 'new' Milan player. The Ukrainian ace has made his return to the club he played for between 1999 and 2006, when he left for Chelsea. The player compared his satisfaction to winning a Champions League.

"I'm doing well," he said to Milan's official website, "and I'm happy. I had been hoping to come back for a while and already yesterday I imagined this negotiation could end well.

"For me, it's as if I've won a Champions League. There were some complications, but now that everything has been resolved I am truly happy."

Milan initially only wanted the player back on loan, but Chelsea only wanted to sell him permanently. However, it seems the negotiations were unblocked after a meeting between billionaire owners Silvio Berlusconi and Roman Abramovich, and Shevchenko is now a Milan player 100% again.

0 comments: