CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Recent Post

18 Juli 2008

Borowski: I Can’t Wait

Bayern captured the German international from Werder Bremen and alongside keeper Hans-Jörg Butt he is the only real arrival at the club this summer.  
Having represented Germany at the European Championships, Borowski is keen to get going at Bayern after many years service at Werder Bremen.  
"After twelve years in Bremen, I was looking for a new challenge.  I want to win medals and celebrate triumphs" he told the club's official website.    
 "Bayern are one of the best clubs in the world.  I don't think you should be mulling it over for long if offered the chance to come here" he added.  
The 28 year old has also confessed that he was delighted to discover that his former national team mentor Jürgen Klinsmann would his trainer for the coming season.  
"You obviously take something like that as the icing on the cake. Naturally, I was happy and began looking forward to the challenge even more.
"We should set ourselves the goal of doing better than last season.  We want to give a good account of ourselves internationally.”  
The midfielder is also not daunted by the fact that Bayern already have an abundance of riches in their midfield department and is confident that he will be able to cement a place in the team.  
"You have competition everywhere, although the pressure might be a little heavier here.  I knew about it before I signed, and I'm ready for it.  I'll accept the fight and I'm looking forward to it.
"My versatility has always been a plus.  I can play in the centre, but I've also proved I can operate out wide. I’m feeling really good and top fit. I'm looking forward to getting going” he concluded. 

0 comments: